Welcome to Ramsay Brown, now meet the team and their integrated approach to navigating the NHS’s ever-changing financial landscape.
Leading adviser to GPs and practices for over 30 years, collaborating with the BMA, Department of Health and NHS Pensions Agency.
020 8370 7710
Client Services Partner
Focusing on technical and strategic advice on complex issues, including superannuation, financial analysis and restructuring.
020 8370 7706
Over 25 years of experience in providing tax advice and planning opportunities for medical practitioners, including managing pension charges and regulatory changes.
020 8370 7718
Over 24 years specialising in GP Practice Management, supporting practices and Federations to maximise income, increasing QOF points, claiming enhanced services, preparing for CQC visits, and structuring Practice mergers.
020 8370 7704
Accounting News and Updates
The NHS’s ever-changing financial landscape can be hard to keep up with which is why we share regular updates for GPS, Primary Trusts, and Practice Owners. See our latest posts here:
Ramsay Brown Chartered Accountants – An integrated approach to navigating the NHS’s ever-changing financial landscape.
With over 30 years of experience in supporting the medical community, Ramsay Brown’s partners are dedicated to enabling practitioners to serve their patients’ best interests, whilst securing their individual and practice’s financial futures. Led by Chartered Accountants Laurence Slavin, Katie Collin and Anil Sookharry, together with Practice Director Tracey Jenkins, Ramsay Brown have the expertise, dedication and experience to provide unparalleled advice and assistance for all your needs.
No matter your needs, Ramsay Brown will ensure that you receive a personal, trusted and innovative service.
Ramsay Brown provides
- a personal relationship tailored to your individual needs
- specialist advice for practices and their partners’ personal finances
- strategic support for practice organisations, federations, networks and other entities
We are leaders in the industry for
- supporting GP Partnerships in achieving their medical and financial objectives
- providing expert individual financial and tax advice with a trusted personal service
- advising NHS organisations on all aspects of finance, management, income and cost control