New perspectives to tax planning.
Tax saving is as important as tax compliance. The more you save, the more you have to enrich and expand your professional skills and practice. Our expertise in strategic tax planning enables us to bring new perspectives to tax planning, explore and endow clients with more tools to save on tax.
What We Do:
Ramsay Brown specialises in GP practices, GP partners, salaried GPs, locums, NHS consultants, dentists and organizations working in the healthcare field. We calculate the tax-deductible expenses and assist with tax rebates. Our comprehensive range of tax services include:
- Tax planning: We specialize in strategic medical tax planning for professionals and companies. Our focus is on optimising budgets to ensure better business and personal finances, with effective compliance to tax laws.
- VAT: We assist with VAT registration and calculation
- Tax calculation: Our team utilizes tax calculators to apprise liabilities in advance and suggest ways to minimize those liabilities. We help file tax returns encompassing all types of tax regimes.
- Tax investigation: If you are facing any medical tax dispute or investigation, let us handle it for you and deal with HMRC.
- Corporate and business tax: We assist GP partners, primary health networks and private limited companies to reduce costs of penalties by paying tax on time. Our team also works to find out and claim appropriate tax where applicable.
- Capital gains tax: Our professionals identify tax rebates and reliefs to maximise your capital gains. We advise on assets acquisition and disposal to offer greater tax saving.
- Inheritance tax: When you receive gifts or inheritance, consult with us to understand your tax liabilities, which we help eliminate with effective planning.
- Tax returns: We assist in calculating and mitigating tax liabilities
Why Choose Us:
- Wide experience with medical tax planning
- Experience backed by proven expertise in healthcare financial services
- Proactive review and advice for tax savings
- Friendly, personal and professional service
- A fresh perspective on medical tax planning
Get in touch with us today to find out the ways to maximise your medical tax credit.