JOIN THE TEAM AT RAMSAY BROWN
Ramsay Brown is a leading firm of chartered accountants looking after clients in healthcare, including GPs, federations, networks, consultants, dentist and other healthcare professionals. We are a rapidly growing practice and our ethos is to embrace innovation and change to allow us to be progressive and able to adapt to change within a constantly changing healthcare environment. We are an ethical practice promoting diversity, recognised as a ‘green’ practice and promote a “no-blame” culture for the resolution of issues. We offer an inclusive and flexible working environment.
Please see the current open positions.
Why are we recruiting now?
We plan to continue to grow and develop, embracing opportunities as the present themselves.
To enable the partners to devote the maximum time to bring in business to enable expansion, the role we are looking for is to set-up and oversee systems and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the practice and to release the senior team to focus on their particular skills.
Who are we looking for?
The team member will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the daily business and administrative operations and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency
- Assessing and enhancing the efficiency of internal and external operational processes
- Leading and motivating staff to achieve their targets and objectives
- Mentoring and inspiring employees to key into the vision of management
- Establishing policies that improve and promote company vision and culture
- Evaluating company performance and recommend strategies to improve results
- Collaborating with management and other members of the team to consider and implement other business-expanding strategies