WHAT IS CLOUD ACCOUNTING?
Leveraging IT technology to optimize client benefits, Ramsay Brown Cloud Accounting enable you to do remote accounting through our digital space. With bookkeeping done through cloud accounting software, our clients can access accounts securely from anywhere, cut down bookkeeping costs and make quick financial decisions while running their practices.
What is Cloud Accounting:
Cloud accounting is a virtual bookkeeping platform. Through cloud accounting, we can help you create and maintain an accounting system accessible from anywhere you have internet access. Cloud accounting facilitates the storage of all bookkeeping online. Your income, expenditure, liabilities, debt and every financial transaction remain in the cloud, secure and encrypted.
At Ramsay Brown, we are a Platinum Partner of Xero, the top choice cloud accounting software for medical professionals and hospitals.
Cloud Accounting Benefits:
- All accounts at your fingertip and accessible through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- You can access all documents, financial breakdowns from anywhere, anytime
- High-degree of automation and no need for data entry
- Real-time information access enables an instant view of your finances for faster decision making
- Live bank account feeds and alerts
- Safe, faster and secure access without the need to carry records
- Greater financial insight through metrics, performance indicators, reports generated automatically
- Remote accounting and tax payment
- No paperwork leads to added cost-saving
Get started with Cloud Accounting
Are you ready to move to cloud accounting and harness its benefits?
Fill out the form below to get in touch with Tracey Jenkins today.