Empowering Federations to support the medical sector.
As certified public accountants, Ramsay Brown advise federations on audit, assurance, financial management, risk advisory, restricting, acquisitions, tax, APMS and business accounting. Our expertise as medical tax accountants support federations in payroll preparation, NHS pension scheme overseeing, bookkeeping services and business accounting.
We strive to support our clients through:
- Simplification of complex financial processes and management
- Extensive expertise in medical bookkeeping services, business accounting of NHS support federation
- Licensed CPA and chartered accountant
- Demonstrated proficiency as a medical tax accountant
- Experience in handling all aspects of the NHS pension scheme
What We Do:
We serve federations by advising on set-up, taxation and finances. Drawing on our experience, we extend a range of comprehensive services that goes into strengthening the business domain through advisory and financial support.
- Help find out the most suitable format for NHS support, set up the structure and formulate articles
- Enabling a federation to evaluate APMS ways to NHS pension scheme and have a firm grasp on matters pertaining to pension status
- Assist in creating and maintaining a federation payroll
- Provide the entire range of business accounting services
- Merger analysis and post-merger financial model creation
- Cloud-based bookkeeping services
- Comprehensive taxation and tax-saving advice
- Business accounting with minimal or no disruption
If you are looking for a reliable accountant experienced in federation affairs, ready to support you at every step and protect your financial interests, get in touch with us today.