PARTNERSHIP MERGERS AND RESTRUCTURING
Restructuring, merger and acquisitions.
Restructuring, merger and acquisitions are part and parcel of the business world as it expands, grows and meets challenges. The team at Ramsay Brown provides support and service for the merger and acquisition process. We are here to focus on achieving the best results while advising through mergers and acquisitions.
Our merger and acquisition services include:
- Audit and assurance for company mergers
- Business entity selection based on sound financial strength
- Review of finances and appraisal of complications during and after the merger and acquisition process
- Preparing and analysing the discounted cash flow, working capital analysis
- Tax planning, compliance, preparation, schedule K-1s
- Consulting and handling of procedure engagements
- Due diligence, negotiations, capital raising
- Discounted cash flow preparation and analysis
- Advisory for structuring mergers and acquisitions
- Budgeting and forecasting
Our knowledge of the merger and acquisition process allows our clients to scout for opportunities, make the right choices, structure agreements in a favourable way and ensure their interests are protected while taking new partners. We also assist in raising funds for merger and acquisition deals to avoid the pitfalls along the way. To achieve this, we:
- Prepare and provide financial information and post-merger impact
- Identify the financial implications after mergers and acquisitions
- Find out the winner in financial terms
- Suggest M&A “parity” models during the merger and acquisition process
- Delineating the partners’ income
- Show financial projections and a comparative analysis of income and expenditures
- Examine legal documents, spelling out financial terms
- Human resource management, TUPE
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with mergers and restructuring.