Serving GP partners in all areas of financial management.
Ramsay Brown specialises in serving GP partners in all areas of financial management. As chosen healthcare accounting and taxation advisers, we have assisted NHS GPs in many practice mergers.
Our team of financial professionals are at the forefront of our field, offering assistance in acquiring practices and mergers of practices. We also serve NHS general practitioners managing their entire gamut of bookkeeping and taxation needs.
What We Do:
- Accounting: GP partners can rely on us for all their accounting needs and compliance as required under the law.
- Taxation: Our team works with general practitioner partnerships to minimise tax liabilities, eliminate potential tax problems, plan the tax schedule, file taxes, collect relevant certificates and effectively secure against tax investigations, if any.
- Budgeting: We help GP partnerships plan budgets and keep a track of income and expenditure.
- Mergers and Acquisitions:
✓ Assessment of financial implication for GP partnership both individually and as a merger
✓ Finding out the impact on your finances
✓ Financial account revision and comparative analysis of cash flows
✓ Pre and post-merger financial statements, accounting, auditing, taxation management
✓ Assisting on the financial aspects during pre-merger negotiations
✓ Analysing the effects of the merger on profit and liabilities
✓ Suggesting the best financial model for the merger of GP partners
Why Choose Us:
- Tailor-made, professional financial advice
- Extensive experience in looking after financial management of GP partners
- Comprehensive GP acquisition and merger support
- Expert healthcare GP accountants and tax advisers
- Professional support for empowered financial decisions
- Responsive and timely service
- Minimise tax liabilities
- Assistance in checking GP accounting, taxation and legal documents
Ramsay Brown is here to assist GP partners explore ideal financial models after mergers to stay ahead in this competitive market. Contact us to learn more and get the benefit of our unrivalled GP accounting and taxation services.