Protecting patient needs, whilst securing the practice’s financial future.
Ramsay Brown Chartered accountants have been providing expertise to the medical profession for over 30 years, supplying practical advice and support to save GPs’ time.
We are specialist providers of accountancy and taxation service to GPs and their practices, providing advice in connection with annual accounts, surgery finance, and business structure, and helping navigate the NHS’s ever-changing financial landscape.
At Ramsay Brown, we supply consultancy and troubleshooting by providing an additional level of support to our practices and assisting with day-to-day operations and management support. Ramsay Brown’s partners are available for advice, support and guidance for handling mediation for CQC audits and NHS appeals.
It is our goal to help you protect your patients’ needs while securing your practice’s financial future.
- one-on-one meetings with Ramsay Brown specialists
- timely preparation and delivery of annual accounts
- strategic review of financial performance tailored to your needs
- advice on drawings, tax liabilities and contingency planning
- comparative analysis to regional and national statistics
CONSULTANCY AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- advice on maximising Open Exeter and CQRS claims
- providing solutions to practice management challenges
- advice on CQC preparation and QOF point maximisation
- training and support to prepare for Making Tax Digital
- regular management accounts and budget reporting
- identify any claiming issues on a real-time basis