Empowering Federations to support the medical sector.
Ramsay Brown Chartered Accountants strive to empower federations to support the medical sector through advisory and financial management guidance.
Whether preparing accounts, supporting management accounting and reporting or giving advice on pension status, we have the expertise, dedication and experience to provide unparalleled advice and assistance for all your needs.
Additionally, Ramsay Brown provides services related to corporate tax, governance, review of internal controls, and VAT reviews. We are at your service to attend board meetings, providing strategic advice to the board through monthly board reports, and available to present your annual accounts and answer shareholder questions at your AGM.
- review of corporate structures and advice of suitable models
- review of internal controls and guidance on best practice
- clarification on Directors’ Remuneration arrangements
- assistance with pension arrangements
- tax planning and structuring, including VAT advice & services
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- monthly reporting with variance analysis, actuals to budget and KPIs
- attendance at board meetings to present monthly financial reporting
- advice on key issues at board meetings and on an ad-hoc basis
- continually monitored budgeting
- tracking and reporting by project/contract