supporting practices and Federations to maximise income,
increasing QOF points, claiming enhanced services,
preparing for CQC visits, and structuring Practice mergers.
Tracey has been Practice Director at Ramsay Brown since February 2019, with over 25 years experience of working in Primary Care, having previously worked in Secondary Care.
Gaining promotion through from senior receptionist to Practice Manager and then Business Partner, Tracey has significant experience in the complexities facing Practice Management and Primary Care.
She has a particular focus on CQC and has developed policies and procedures, as well as managing preparatory audits and inspections for several practices.
Her experience with QOF enables to her to assist with point and income maximisation for GP practices, whilst also tackling the operational challenges that practices face.
Tracey has a strong background in HR, with particular speciality in TUPE of staff, safeguarding and patient liaison, and supports practices with her experience.
She has worked as a manager in a super practice and most recently, before joining Ramsay Brown, was Senior Practice Development Manager at a Federation, supporting Practice Management.
In her spare time Tracey is proud to be Chair of Governors at Chace Community School in Enfield, with responsibility for safeguarding and discipline. Tracey is married (to an accountant!) and has two children, one of whom has chosen a career in Primary Care locally.
- Expertise in CQRS claims and maximising practice income
- Maximisation of QOF points and targets through patient care
- Engagement with patient participation groups
- Experience with superpartnership mergers
- Providing HR support for practice managers and partners
- Senior Practice Development Manager of Practice Management Assist Programme
- CQC management, including policy development, audit and advice
- Practice Director at Ramsay Brown LLP – 2019
- Senior Practice Development Manager – 2018
- Business Partner at GP Surgery – 2010
- Practice Manager at GP Surgery – 1995